Does frequent flyer mean anything to you? If it does, you’ll find a whole new meaning when you’re done with The Jump Manual.
Before we get to that, let me ask you a random question. Just go with me on this one… Are you sportin’ a watch? I am. Mine is still ticking. You know what each tick tock means? Your competitive career is passing you by, right now. You’re reading this because you think you haven’t reached your potential. You’re right. You haven’t. You CAN jump higher. I guarantee it.
But nothing is going to change today unless you listen up, right now, and do what I’m about to tell you. You can’t just pull the battery out of your life’s clock. It’s ticking. So, no pulling some ADHD on me. Cool?
Don’t Blow It Like I Did!
Today it might seem like you’re going to play forever… but don’t kid yourself man. Your playing days are numbered. Don’t matter if it’s high school, college, pros or pickup games.
There are no reruns or do-overs. You’re not getting younger. One day you’ll be done. That’s an ugly thought, but it’s true and you can’t change it. So don’t waste your time doing crap jump programs that don’t work.
“How good could I have been if only I…”
Trust me when I tell you that in a few years you don’t want to be wondering “how good could I have been if only I… (got the Jump Manual and did what Jacob said)” That feeling will cut you up inside for the next 70 years.
That has been one of the biggest regrets in my life… the never ending wondering without even the possibility of finding the answer. How good could I have been? There’s no way to answer that question. And that’s what eats at you. Do you see how agonizing that is?
How will you know what your potential is if you give up on yourself? But you won’t give up. You can’t. You’re not a quitter.
If for any reason you feel like you’re okay with having to live with that regret or are not cut out for reaching your true potential, stop reading this right now. This program isn’t for you.
Still reading? Good. Let me ask you another question…
What’s the real reason why you want to jump higher?
You’d probably say, because you just want to dunk or you want to dunk on someone or make it to college or the pros and make a billion dollars. Or if you’re a volleyballer, you want to bounce the ball off the 3-meter line from the back row. If you run track…
That’s all fine, but man, that ain’t the truth. I know what you really want… the unstoppable, invincible, manliness FEELING that you get when you dunk on someone or blast someone in the face with a kill and everybody in the gym covers their mouth and says, “Ohhhhhh.” You feel on top of the world, like you can do anything.
You know how it is. Why do you think all those dunkers scream after they put one down on somebody? That feeling is like a drug and it’s awesome. The Jump Manual will serve that feeling up on a silver platter, you just have to stuff your face with it.
So is that it? Do you just want to feel good? Nope. There’s lots more. That’s not even the half of it. On top of all that, you don’t realize just how many doors your jumping ability could open for you…
Check this kid out…
“Thnx jacob, I wanted u 2 check this out, dunno if u can use it as a sort of testimonial, but i used ur program and this happened…”
PUBLISHED IN NEW ENGLAND RECRUITING REPORT:
Like any all-star type game, Tuesday night’s action featured its fair share of highlight reel plays. But there was a 20 second span in the midst of the junior game that was by far the night’s most entertaining. It began when Cromwell’s Isaiah Salafia streaked down the middle of the court with Windsor’s Ishmael Kalilou being the sole defender back to protect the basket. Salafia elevated, and so did Kalilou, but the mid-air contact was just enough to allow the Cromwell star to stay air born and throw down a two handed dunk over the top of his would-be defender.. the crowd went nuts…
Isaiah Salafia – His explosive dunk wasn’t the only thing to like about his game. He’s a prototypical slasher who has become consistent enough with his jumper to keep defenders honest. He’s a big reason why Cromwell is one of the pre-season favorites to take the class S state title.
This kind of stuff happens all the time to my jumpers that I train with the Jump Manual. Isaiah got the Jump Manual and didn’t mess around or come up with excuses. He put in the work and look where that got him… He got noticed. He turned heads. And got written up in the paper. College? He signed a scholarship.
It wasn’t just his dunk that they noticed, but once they see you dunk, they look at the rest of your game too. Jumping gets you noticed. Plain and simple. It’s not a coincidence. It happens all the time and it can happen for you.
Listen to an audio testimonial from Alvin
(Just click PLAY)
Alvin called me on the phone one day ecstatic about his results. I asked him if I could record the phone call with him. This phone call was not planned, and I had no connection to Alvin prior to him calling me.
The Benefits of Jumping Higher Are Not What You Thought They Were, They’re Much More…
Jumping higher will flat out change your life. If only for the feeling you get when you dominate on the court. But there’s so much more that I bet you’ve never even considered.
Here’s the rundown. You jump higher and this stuff is likely to happen for you. I’ve seen it so many times.
- You’ll turn heads in the gym and at school. Don’t think that you work on your vertical just to jump higher and improve your quickness. You want to get noticed, be more popular, get the girl, etc.
- Get looked at by scouts. Your vertical leap is one of the first things that college and pro scouts look for. You jump well, and you’ll never get overlooked and passed over again, guaranteed. Playing a pick up game? You’ll be picked up first every time. You can’t ignore a jumper.
- Get written up… in the paper. You dunk on someone, you get in the paper, you climb the recruiting polls, you get on SportCenter. Colleges start fighting over you. You get a chance at making it.
- Killer first step… You increase your vertical leap and guess what else increases? You get an unstoppable first step, overpowering quickness, pure balance, and perfect form.
- Pure athleticism. Jumping is the purest form of athleticism. If you jump, you’re on the list of the most athletic in your school, town, or organization. Period.
- You can fly… and hang in the air. I call that frequent flying. It’s an awesome feeling. Yeah, you CAN be like Mike or Vince (His reverse 360 windmill in the 2000 NBA dunk contest was the sickest dunk I’d ever seen).
- Silence the doubters and haters. You’re sick and tired of people telling you that you’re too small or short or can’t jump. You can silence the voices in your head and your doubters forever with one dunk.
- Become an instant leader. You will psyche up your teammates to play better and work harder. You’ll naturally become a leader on your team… My students get made captains of their teams all the time.
- YOU do the intimidating. This is perhaps the cream of the crop… you are no longer intimidated. YOU will intimidate your competition and command respect. You have to respect a guy with a vert. The word will spread and you’ll get the respect you’ve always wanted.
Case in Point… Read this Email From Connor
I have to say it is well worth the price u offer to your customers. I can already dunk off the dribble. Another benefit of your training was the increased speed i had that propelled me to a 40 yard, 70 yard touchdown receptions. I am only in 10th grade but now I start on the varsity team. I am the only one that can dunk on my team and i am 5’11. Today I had 19 points. 4 of them were on offensive rebounds where I completely jumped over the 3 defenders around me and went up strong. Another basket I had was on a fast break against a 6’4 guy. I saw him loading for the block, me just made a move round another defender knew in this situation i wouldn’t get higher then him because of his height. I jumped up put my hip into his body and hung in the air longer than him to receive an easy and 1. That really hyped up my team as we won 77 to 47. I’ve scored on many lay ups by just soaring above the defenders. I scored 27, 11, 16, and 19 in my scrimmages so far. Thanks for the program.”
Promise yourself that you’ll do what it takes to follow what I’m about to share with you in The Jump Manual. You won’t get anything out of what I teach if you don’t DO anything. Nobody is going to increase your vertical for you.
So, for my entire high school career, I worked my butt off following what everyone told me would increase my vertical. It wasn’t till years later that I found out how wrong they all were.
You know what I found out? You can’t cheat science.
If you don’t care about the science, stop reading here… Just trust me and go get the manual. Do exactly what I tell you and you’ll be just fine. You won’t regret it. I guarantee you’ll get the results you want or I’ll give you double your money back. Cool?
Jumping Higher Has to Do With Pure Science and a Multi-faceted Approach that Creates Synergy
Get the Science Right and The Rest is Easy…
Because this is a fitness training program, there’s a lot of science to it. I know the science of jumping and teach it in a way that’s easy to understand. I’ve trained NBA athletes, olympians, and professional dunkers and have gotten awesome results with every single one of them. Why?
Because you can’t mess with science. My approach to training vertical explosion is based 100% in science, not hearsay or rumors of what works (most coaches really don’t know how to train the vertical leap so they base their recommendations off of “what they’ve heard.” Bad. Bad. Bad.)
You can’t cheat physics. You can’t cheat physiology. But, if you have them work perfectly together you can MAXIMIZE your results dramatically. That’s where most programs miss it. They train heavily in one area and they don’t get the SYNERGY (see the sidebar) of physics and physiology working together. The synergy could easily multiply your results by three times.
You have to have a multifaceted approach to improve your vertical jump explosion.
If you are curious about why the Jump Manual gets results and how it’s different than other jump training programs, read on.
As a professional beach volleyball player, I was looking for an edge going into my 9th season on the AVP tour. I am so thankful I found the Jump Manual! After two months on the program, my legs are stronger than they have been in years and my knees feel great! I’m jumping higher, hitting harder, and stuffing balls at the net. I’d recommend this program to anyone looking to take their game to the next level.
Professional Volleyball Player
Ranked 29th in the USA
Get the Science Wrong and You’ll Go Backwards
Most so called “jump training” programs actually hurt your vertical and stunt your potential. It’s sad but true. I’ve heard from so many kids that have wasted entire careers, just like I did, working their butts off training the wrong way. Don’t let that happen to you too.
Nine times out of 10, what you’ve been told about jumping higher is wrong. It’s flat out wrong.
Getting stronger isn’t the half of jumping higher. You can’t just go do a bunch of squats, leg presses, and calf raises and think that’ll give you huge gains. Sorry, it just won’t. So stop doing that.
Despite what they may tell you, jumping higher has really to do with just one thing: EXPLOSION.
This is how simple the science to jumping higher or explosion can be:
Quickness x Strength = Explosion
Are you strong? Then how fast can you generate that strength? You cannot jump higher just by working on building strength. Yes, strength helps, but it’s totally freaking worthless without quickness. I know a lot of guys who can out lift me in the gym but can’t get off the ground on the court. It’s sad.
Big muscles don’t mean big hops.
How high do you think those big Samoans and Scandinavian athletes in ESPN’s World’s Strongest Man competitions jump? I bet they can’t even get eight inches off the ground. Getting “bigger” and “stronger” isn’t the half of it.
Stop listening to the people feeding you lies about jumping higher.
Are you quick? Good. Can you channel that quickness in one direction with a great amount of force? You can’t rob physics. The harder you push off the ground, the higher you go. It’s better to be quicker than stronger, but you can’t get up without the strength.
The secret is to increase both your strength and quickness in order to max out your explosion. Yeah, you want to explode off the ground, not just jump 🙂
So how do you get stronger AND faster?
If they didn’t miss it on that last one, here’s where the rest of the training programs miss it. The quickness and strength that generate a huge amount of explosion are broken down in to 9 parts.
Science Demands 9 Aspects of Vertical Explosion…
There are nine different aspects of training your vertical explosion. Would you rather target one or two… or all nine? Sounds silly but unfortunately most programs only target one or two aspects. The majority of other programs simply isolate one training method and consequently miss out on the enormous benefit of a comprehensive multi-faceted training approach.
If you don’t get all 9 parts right, you’re stuck and you’ll ALWAYS fall short of your potential. That’s the science of jumping. All NINE aspects that contribute to your ability to jump higher must work together, not against each other, in order for you to really jump out of the gym.
- Neurological Recruitment and Conditioning
- Fuel (Diet)
- Stability and Balance
- Body Composition
- Hereditary Factors
If you want to know your true potential, Jump Manual is the only jump training program that trains all 9 aspects of vertical explosion. Every other program, on some level, either leaves out science or gives you only half the story.
NOTE: I can’t help but add a couple examples here of what I teach in the Jump Manual.
- Targeted improvements on just your form alone can, upon mastery of the techniques, will increase your vertical from 2 – 4 inches.
- A few commonly neglected aspects of a correct diet will allow your muscle recovery to improve by 150%, which will result in faster gains and greater injury prevention.
- An understanding of correct training methods and why 90% of people are doing the right exercises the wrong way, will sky rocket your results.
- A correct understanding of what plyometrics really are, why most people are doing them incorrectly, and how to use them to get an unfair training advantage.
- Resistance training is highly neglected in most vertical jump programs and we show you how to use it to further increase your gains. Un-targeted but highly involved muscle groups have been left untapped by many vertical jump training programs, use them to get your whole body involved in upward propulsion.
- Use advanced flexibility techniques to strengthen your muscles, provide leverage to your movements, and allow your muscles to contract more powerfully than before. Understand the elastic nature of your muscles and how that relates to your training and performance.
I want you to get it right without wasting your one chance to get the best out of your career. I want you to achieve your dreams. You just can’t do that by taking shortcuts. There are no shortcuts. You can’t cheat science man. There is no shortcut to jumping higher. The only shortcut you have is the fact that I put EVERYTHING you’ll ever need to know about jumping higher in one program. That’s the Jump Manual.
I went and did what nobody else would do, I’ve cut out all possibilty of you goofing this up. I’ve laid it all out for you simple and easy.
Because I care. I’ve been where you are and I don’t want you to go through the heart ache that I’ve been through.
What Exactly is The Jump Manual?
The Jump Manual is an “all in one” simple-to-use vertical jump training software that provides you everything you need in order to achieve your maximum vertical jump and quickness. The Jump Manual is compatible with all computer platforms, Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Complete workout chart showing you exactly how to get the maximum effectiveness from your workouts without burn out or over training. Get started quick, and get results EVERY TIME you train.
- Comprehensive training video library with videos showing you exactly how to do every exercise and stretch so you don’t goof them up. This makes it easy so there’s no guess work. I want you to train right and not have to guess that you’re doing the exercise and stretches correctly.
- Exact nutrition plan showing you exactly what you can eat to increase gains, and reduce injury. I will show you exactly what to eat to have your body in muscle building mode and also recovery mode so that you build muscle, quickness and stability without as little soreness as possible.
- One-on-one training is the only way to ensure that all your individual personal questions are answered so you can have 100% confidence in your training program. I love helping out where I can. That’s what I’m here for. One-on-one training is provided via email for the first 30 days.
- Weight room alternatives are provided for those who may not have access to a weight room. So the program can be done without a weight room.
- Much more… Training forum, access to interviews from NBA coaches, shooting coaches, professional athletes etc. How to make a portable nutrition center, glossary of training vocabulary, complete section on how form enhancements can get you immediate gains, and much more all in one piece-of-cake to use software.
Go WATCH the Video at the Top of This Page
(You Scrolled Right Past It)
So that’s all cool. You now know what’s in The Jump Manual and how/why I do my thing. That said, there’s a dark side you need to know about that I alluded to in the video. If you didn’t watch the video, then do that now.
Gut Check Time…
There are lots of jump training products on the market. To be honest, some of them are decent. But not a single one of them gets it right. Why would you work your butt off at a program that isn’t going to get you the results you want? In fact, many of them will actually kill your chances of jumping higher if you follow what they tell you. It’s sad, but true.
Training wrong can kill or drastically shorten your career. Here’s what I say to people who wonder if this type of training is risky.
Is This Type of Training Dangerous or Risky?
The Jump Manual includes a section solely devoted to injury prevention and recovery. It employs every possible technique to ensure that you get healthy and stay healthy.
As always, high intensity sports and training have an inherently higher degree of injury potential. They didn’t have you sign all those wavers for nothing. In order to completely eliminate any possibility of injury you would need to sit the sidelines and ride the bench. That’s no fun.
I provide tips about every necessary precaution to ensure that your training and subsequent athletic domination is as safe and injury-free as possible. I’ve helped thousands of players to avoid or cure tendonitis and other injuries by using the effective training and prevention methods I’ll show you in the Jump Manual. Many players who currently have injuries will be able to use the techniques to quickly begin strengthening the weakness and overcoming the injury so that they can start training fully.
One player I recently worked with has had chronic patellar tendonitis (jumpers knee) for over 3 years. The pain has even caused him to sit out games and completely halt training. After using the techniques found in the Jump Manual the tendonitis quickly subsided, and within three weeks the pain was completely gone. Hmm. Smells like home cooking doesn’t it?
A multi-faceted approach to injury prevention and recovery is just as important. What most people don’t know is that most muscle injuries are not caused by the injured muscle or supporting structure. In most cases of patellar tendonitis the injury is caused by muscle imbalances that create undue stress on other muscles and supporting structures (caused by over-training one or two aspects of vertical explosion). By correctly balancing the bodies muscles, reducing repetitive impact on joints, and improving flexibility you will find yourself much less prone to overuse injuries and find old nagging injuries will quickly subside.
If you don’t want to read this, I don’t blame you. It’s ugly. Here’s what you can expect if you follow people or programs that don’t tell you the whole picture for training the wrong way.
Risks of Going Outside of What Jump Manual Teaches
This is hard for me to talk about because I experienced most of what you’re about to read firsthand. The truth is that there is a right way to train your vertical explosion and there is a wrong way. Almost everyone I ever met during my competitive career taught me the wrong way to train. But I didn’t know any better.
What I didn’t realize is that if I trained the wrong way I’d kill or extremely limit my ability to reach my true potential. For most of my career, I didn’t care what it was, I worked it out hard. I was pretty reckless and tried everything. I was lucky to not get injured badly.
I learned something the hard way.
What the Jump Manual Helps You AVOID!
(Poor Training Does to You, Your Body, and Your Potential)
So this is the ugly side of jump training that most people just won’t talk about because their programs don’t work at the success rate of the Jump Manual, which is 100%.
- Months, maybe years of wasted time that you can never get back.
- Extreme disappointment and discouragement and low energy.
- Stall your progress and kill your potential forcing you to look back on “what could have been” with bucket loads of regret.
- Keep you stuck right where you are or actually kill your vertical.
Extreme fatigue will put you in bed.
- Gain strength but not quickness. That means you get slower which isn’t good for anyone’s career.
- Create bad habits that are hard to break and that severely limit your ability to gain inches.
- Create muscle memory that weakens muscles in vulnerable areas. That leads to injury and wasted muscle tissue.
- Throw your core strength, stability and balance way off. You become a push over, literally.
- Muscle imbalance leads to jumper’s knee. That hurts. You don’t want to go there.
- Lack of flexibility and range of motion will kill your natural athleticism and… give you back problems. Yikes.
- Weak tendons and ligaments get injured easily, keeping you on the bench or completely killing your entire season or even career.
- A lack of explosion and quickness lets everyone blow right past you on the court.
- Gain an unhealthy amount of weight or lose an unhealthy amount of weight. Either one has gross side effects… let’s not go there.
Luckily, you don’t have to be stuck with all that crap like I was, because you’re going to learn how to train effectively and get science, all the physics and physiology, to work for you not against you.
Check out this email I got from Tremayne. I love getting these emails.
An Alley-oop That Made the Crowd Get Wilder…
“Gaining 6 inches and counting every week i’m seeing a difference in my game as far as my scoring ability the endurance and strength that my legs have during the course of the game. just this past thursday on the 18th i had a game where i had a fast break dunk that made the crowd go bananas and an alley-oop that made the crowd get wilder than that, normally during the course of the game my legs would get tired…to tired to even attempt a dunk, but now i can play both both halves or all four quarters without have exhausted legs…. speaking of basketball i’m actually about to go work out now….sorry for the long message… thanks again for all the help and advice i appreciate it”
NOTE: See how training your vertical CORRECTLY and using science to create a synergy between physics and physiology affects your entire game? You won’t just jump higher. You’ll get stronger, more endurance, more balance, more quickness… all that.
Top 4 Questions Answered…
I get a lot of questions about the Jump Manual. Hundreds of questions actually. I send out hundreds of emails every day to jumpers from all over the world. I’d guess that at least half of the questions have to do with these two right here:
- QUESTION #1: Can I really get gains of 10 inches?
- QUESTION #2: Is the Jump Manual right for me?
- QUESTION #3: What do I get with the Jump Manual?
- QUESTION #4: Will I need to buy equipment?
Let’s talk about the first question… YES! You absolutely can gain 10″ in your vertical leap. With just the first lesson that I teach about form alone, I’ve had students gain 4″ off of that one session alone. Ten inches isn’t a stretch at all.
ANSWER #1: Can You Really Guarantee Me 10 Inches in Just 12 Weeks?
People who tell you that 10 inches in 12 weeks is not possible are not familiar with all the methods they can use for increasing vertical jump explosion. That being said, there are exceptions… To this day I have not had one person complete this training and not be 100% satisfied with the results.
Results are really the only cure to disbelief. Use it and test it for yourself.
People are stuck thinking that because they have tried and failed with other techniques, that they can’t possibly increase their vertical. I used to think that even. I don’t blame you one bit. Training with faulty methods can get really frustrating really fast. I know why. It’s more comforting to athletes to think that there’s no solution than to think that they’ve been wasting their time with improper techniques.
The Jump Manual works.
These techniques work.
The multi-faceted approach works.
Research proves it.
Individual case studies prove it.
Every week athletes are putting it to the test and I haven’t received one complaint from someone that has done the program.
But I already work my vertical hard…
Of course there are athletes who come to me who’ve been working out their vertical using many, but not all effective techniques. I have worked with athletes who started my program and they already had a 40″+ vertical jump. Although these athletes will experience significant gains as they tap into the multi-faceted approach I teach in the Jump Manual, they won’t get the same degree of increase as a new or much less trained athlete that’s starting from scratch.
Experience has been that these athletes are so pleased with their increased explosion even though it’s three, four, six inches that they’re ecstatic. That’s a massive breakthrough for them. Even athletes at this level are surprised at how quickly they can add additional inches.
With my guarantee you have absolutely nothing to lose. I can only be this confident because EVERY person who has done my program has been satisfied with their results.
Every week I get new thank you emails and phone calls. The Jump Manual is registered with several better business agencies, and I promise that if we don’t exceed your expectations you can exercise the guarantee. I’ve had THOUSANDS of satisfied customers. No one who completes this program will be unhappy with their results. You’ve got nothing to lose, bro.
ANSWER #2: Is the Jump Manual Right For Me (or My Child)?
This one has a really easy answer… Here it is: If you or your child aren’t already jumping in the high 40″ or 50″ range, you haven’t reached your potential as a jumper and therefore have lots of room for improvement. That means YOU have room for improvement.
Unsolicited Email From a Parent
I don’t know if this is really Jacob or someone that works with him. [Yeah these emails really get to THE Jacob 🙂 I answer them all.] I purchased the jump manual late summer for my 15 year old son Tanner. He was just starting football. At the beginning of the program, he measured his vertical at school at 27in. At that time, he could “touch” the rim on occasion if his legs were warm, running off one leg.
We have only done 6 weeks due to basketball season starting again. At the very beginning of basketball, they measured his vertical again. His vertical is now 31in. He can jump off 2 feet and grab and hang on the rim with either hand. He will begin the program again after basketball and do a full 12 weeks. He is excited about his progress to-date.
– Todd S.
The long and the short is simply that if you’re an athlete and you haven’t reached your potential, this is for you.
QANSWER #3: What Do I Get With the Jump Manual?
And how fast does it arrive?
You can get started instantly. You get instant access to the Jump Manual. Don’t procrastinate becoming the athlete you have always dreamed about. You now have no excuses.
The Jump Manual is a digital download that includes detailed explanations, training videos, and workout charts. Upon payment, you get immediate access to whole training program. No waiting for snail mail.
The Jump Manual is printable. It’s in ebook format which allows you to benefit from videos, update content, and give you immediate access to training. I have found ebooks to be a superior resource to a clunky printed manual.
You can get started instantly, but before you do that I want you to know that I put my money where my mouth is. I don’t leave you hanging.
Here’s some things you can expect from the Jump Manual
- Day by day workout chart shows you exactly how to do each workout, and exercises are accompanied by training videos to make sure you do things right.
- Learn why Strength X Quickness = Explosion and the most effective and proven methods to increase both.
- Learn to use the “stretch shortening cycle (SSC)”, plyometrics, and “complex training” to boost your performance.
- Learn ALL 9 facets of an incredible vertical and how to systematically improve in each one to create an explosive synergy.
- Learn why the recovery phase of training is so important, why most athletes neglect it, and how you can capitalize.
- Learn how flexibility, balance, and form greatly affect your explosion potential and how to capitalize.
- Learn why most athletes are training harder and still getting less results.
- Learn how to recruit and train ALL muscles involved in the vertical jump.
- An entire section about jumping form shows you how to gain inches by tweaking your jumping form to use the explosion you already have.
ANSWER #4: What Other Equipment Will I Need?
I do not require any special equipment or gadget that you have to purchase. I do recommend the use of a weight room, a gym, and a jump rope. Of course I’ll show you some alternative work outs you can do.
Expensive gadgets and gismos, although sometimes effective are unnecessary and are usually marketing attempts to duplicate techniques which are already available to any athlete. This is NOT one of those programs where you buy it only to find out that now you have to buy 15 other things to get results they claim. Again, a weight room is highly recommended and is very useful for resistance training but I’ll show you other ways to get similar exercises that don’t cost a dime.
Here are a few more frequently asked questions that may apply to your situation
I am or my son/daughter is 12. Is the Jump Manual a good fit?
Getting a jump start on your athletic development is one of the best things you can do to give yourself an advantage over your competition and increased confidence. The truth about this is that if your athlete is competing at a sport they are already putting training level stress on their body in “uncontrolled environments.” Proper training will not only increse performance but decrease risk of injury. Your body will be strengthened and less prone to injury in “uncontrolled environments.”
I am 27, 30, or 45 years old. Is the Jump Manual a good fit?
As long as your joints are in good shape you are ready to start training. I have trained 45 year olds go from touching the rim, to dunking a basketball. No matter what age you are if you are playing sports recreationally or competitively you can benefit from this training.
I Just Turned 40 and the Dunks Keep Coming…
Followed the program and the gains are insane. The weight lifting portion is amazing. I always over trained until your program. Now its quality over quantity. I just turned 40 and the dunks keep coming. This was the best purchase I have made on jump training, maybe I can get some money for my used jumpsole… I love how you have incorporated weight lifting into it as well as the plyometric stuff. Thanks again Jacob, your video blogs have the truth written all over them; that’s what attracted me in the first place. Honesty without a car salesman pitch.
Do I need a weight room to use the Jump Manual?
No, you do not need access to a weight room. While resistance training is an important part of getting the maximum benefit from your training a weight room is not necessary. I provide exercises you can do with or without a weightroom, a weightroom is simply a convenient way to provide resistance to muscles.
I already have a 40 inch vertical.
Can I continue to gain with the Jump Manual? Yes, I have had many athletes start the Jump Manual with a 40″ vertical and quickly start adding more inches to their vertical. You will discover how to gain inches on your vertical from aspects you have never before trained.
Have I reached my genetic potential? I have used many other vertical programs and tried everything but can’t increase my vertical. Unless your vertical is in the upper 40s to lower 50s you are nowhere near your potential. Unfortunately most people have logged 100s of hours training incorrectly and thus have achieved very little progress. You must learn correct principles for “explosion training” which is very different from regular strength or quickness training.
I am Asian, white, Hispanic etc… is it possible for me to increase my vertical?
The Jump Manual has been effectively used to increase vertical on every continent. White men CAN jump, and so can anyone else regardless of race. Muscle fiber, although genetically endowed amounts vary, can always be trained to be more and more explosive. Unless you have a vertical in the 40s to 50s you are no where close to your genetic potential.
He Made a Bet to Dunk Within 2 Months…
But He’d Never Dunked Before in His Life
I just want to say thank you. About a month ago I made a bet with a guy that I would be able to dunk an official size basketball on a ten foot hoop within two months time. The challenge there is that i am 27, and only 6, 3” and have never dunked. At the start of the bet, I could lunge and barely touch the botton of the rim. On the 16th day of your program, that being a full two week rotation and just one addition plyo workout day. Well, I dunked for the first time ever. That impressed me greatly. I have recently suggested this program to many people that ive known who have tried to dunk for years. Thanks again.
– Thomas Curtiss
Ok… So Jump Manual is Cool, But What’s the Catch?
The catch is this: you have to work at it. Jumping higher requires hard work, discipline, focus, and concentration. You know full well, excelling at your sport is much more than being the most athletic player on the court. Follow the manual and you’ll soon find that you ARE reaching your physical potential, and you will still need to focus on other aspects of your particular sport.
You only get ONE SHOT at your career. Go make it happen and do it right. The clock is ticking and there’s no pause button.
I have absolutely no doubt that with hard work you’ll reach your goals and maybe you’ll realize that you set your goals a bit too low. You’ll enjoy a much greater degree of athleticism in your chosen sport, and this will give you an edge over your competition, there is no doubt about that. And you’ll quickly see that you just might be offered opportunities that you never thought were possible. I have witnessed that time and time again. It’s an awesome feeling. Your increased strength and quickness will help your progress as an athlete to an enormous degree.
However, part two of “the catch” is that there’s more to being a phenomenal athlete than just how fast you are or how high you can jump. I have seen some of the most athletically inclined individuals be the least valuable member of a team. Do yourself a favor and don’t become the one-sided athlete who dunks after the game is over.
Be well rounded and apply your new athleticism with finesse to your sport of choice. Allow it to compliment your game, and not make it lopsided. If you do that, your game will come together to make you a better athlete than you ever thought possible. In other words,
THE CATCH: This IS your key to reaching your athletic potential and opening doors for you, but it is not the ONLY key to becoming the best player you can be.
But I promise you one thing, you get it straight and you’ll be a frequent flyer 🙂
Enough of the small talk, if you’ve read this far, then you want to get started so let’s get at it.
Here’s what I got for you…
I’ll Throw in Some Killer Bonuses
for You If You Stamp Your Frequent Flyer Pass Today
These bonuses cost me tons of time and money to put together. The truth is though, I really love interacting with my students in the forum and through personal coaching. Like I said, this really is a dream come true to be helping you achieve your dreams. If you stamp your frequent flyer card today, I’ll pull out the stops for you.
Here’s the deal…
You get coaching from me. I don’t leave you to figure all this stuff out on your own, even though you probably could. I make sure you get it right and am there when you need anything. Sold separately my coaching bills at $250/hr. You get one free month of unlimited one-on-one email coaching… and some Skype too.
How Critical is One-on-One Coaching?
Let me ask you this, would you walk in to a gym and pay the best trainer there $250 so that he can make sure your workouts will be effective and that you avoid serious injury. Of course you would. Nobody would want to waste the time, effort, energy, and money to find things out the hard way.
Professional athletes have one-on-one coaches to guarantee that their training is effective. An experienced trainer working personally with you will guarantee that you don’t waste time, energy, and enthusiasm on ineffective methods.
If you are truly serious about succeeding you need a coach. You need someone who can ensure that you completely understand what’s going to be effective for you. Even the smallest unanswered question about your training can damper your confidence and hinder your dedication and motivation. You can’t leave your success to chance. I have provided hundreds of athletes the training and coaching to exceed 40+ inches of vertical explosion. If you were to obtain a personal trainer (who doesn’t know jump training) you would likely pay $200 – $250 per hour. You can have this same benefit free as a bonus for getting the Jump Manual today.
You will have personal access to me. I’ll make sure that you NEVER wonder if you are doing everything correctly again, and ensure that all your questions are answered. One on one coaching guarantees that your program is tailored to your needs.
I can’t understate how cool it is to connect with people that are all shooting for the same goal, to defy gravity. The Elite Jumper’s Forum is full of hundreds of athletes from all over the world that encourage each other and answer each other’s questions. It’s awesome. Not to mention you’ll get perspectives from kids just starting out to elite jumpers.
I would have loved this resource when I was playing competitively. On the forum you’ll find answers to hundreds and hundreds of questions. Pretty much anything you can think of to ask. If the answer isn’t there already, just ask it.
This is lifetime access! Which means that it will never expire. I hang out in the forum all the time. So, I’ll see you there.
This is an exclusive interview with the NBA’s legendary shooting coach Dave Hopla. The interview is killer, for hoopsters 🙂 If you don’t play basketball then I understand that this won’t really float your boat, but seeing how most of my students play basketball, I had to include. I was lucky to track him down.
Dave Hopla is currently the assistant coach for the Washington Wizards, and is considered by many to be the best shooter in the world. Trust me when I say that he’s a highly sought after shooting coach and has worked with athletes such as Ray Allen, Kobe Bryant, and Gilbert Arenas.
Coach Hopla personally shoots regularly over 99%. During a lecture series Coach Hopla shot 35,332 out of 35,979. He also made 1,234 free throws in a row, and he earned the Guiness World Record for most 3 pointers in one minute. In this interview Dave goes over the same system he uses to coach NBA players.
This one is pivotal. What we talk about in this interview will rock your world. Mindset and mental toughness is so important. Not just for playing in a game but for training, practice and preparation. If you want to jump higher and reach your potential, you have to get your mind right.
Being successful in sports and athletics isn’t all talent and skill, in fact, it has more to do with your mental state than anything. It’s true. That’s why I had to get this interview done and throw it in because it applies to everyone!!
It’s an interview I did with world reknown peak performance psychologists Dr. Patrick Cohn. I hope you really take to the principles that he teaches.
Here’s a little bit about him: Dr. Patrick Cohn has been advising professional athletes from nearly every sport for over 20 years. His valuable advice has been featured in hundreds of credible magazines and he has been featured on ESPN, Versus, FOX, as well as many other major TV stations. Dr. Cohn knows the obstacles athletes must overcome in order to master the mental game. In this interview Dr. Cohn reveals his system for athletes to get in the “zone” and stay in it. During the interview Dr. Cohn also addresses how coaches and parents can best help their kids and athletes develop.
If those bonuses didn’t seem to help, I went to bat for you again. So here’s more of my money where my mouth is…
MY DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Bottom Line – Jump Manual works. I don’t want the money issues standing in your way so I am making this a win-win situation for you. If you don’t work the program I don’t need your money nor do I want it. If for any reason you’re disatisfied, let me know within 60 days and I’ll give you a full refund. Period.
Even better, if you work the program the full 12 weeks and don’t get the gains you want, I’ll DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK. That means I’ll refund you by sending you a check or Paypal worth twice the cost of the program. I’ve never had anyone ever take me up on that but it’s there for you so that you realize you’re not gambling your money away on some cheap product that doesn’t work. There’s nothing holding you back.
You will have attained the vertical you have been dreaming of, or you will get your money back x2.
Why am I so confident? Because this works, people are getting results, and I have had nothing but testimonials and thank you emails rolling in. Stop looking around and let’s get to work. When you do your part I know you will be 100% satisfied. If you are not, simply request a refund within 60 days and I will gladly issue you a full refund. Simply email your request to the email addres I will provide you after purchase and I’ll issue a no-questions-asked refund.
“I personally guarantee your satisfaction with this program. I promise you that if you are not 100% satisfied with your results I will grant you a full refund. ”
Jacob W. Hiller, CPT
Performance Enhancement Coach
Certified Personal Trainer
First, I’d like to thank you for your products and videos. It really seems like you’re out to help people in their ever ongoing struggle to find gains. I appreciate that you are giving it your all. Producing new videos, being so available to your customers, and having a general helping attitude, is all really extra to what you’ve already provided. And that is something no other jump program comes close to.”
– Alec J.
I understand that by trying the Jump Manual Risk-FREE
for a ONE-TIME payment of $67 I will get…
- Complete Jump Manual in digital software format, not a PDF.(The software works on any operating system). I understand that the manual details the entire program by quickly and easily teaching me everything I need to know to get gains today and achieve my potential as a jumper. I will also learn the multi-faceted approach that will maximize my physical jumping capacity.
- Complete workout chart showing me exactly how to get the maximum effectiveness from my workouts without burn out or over training.
- Comprehensive video training library with videos showing me exactly how to do every exercise and stretch so I don’t goof them up. This makes it easy so there’s no guess work for me. I want to train right and not have to guess that I’m doing the work outs correctly.
- Exact nutrition plan showing me exactly what I can eat to increase gains, and reduce injury. I will know exactly what to eat to have my body in muscle building mode and also recovery mode so that I build muscle, quickness and stability with as little soreness as possible.
- BONUS 1: FREE One-on-one training with Jacob I understand this is the only way to ensure that all my individual personal questions are answered so I can have 100% confidence in my training. The one-on-one training is provided via email for the first 30 days.
- BONUS 2: FREE LIFETIME Access to Elite Jumper’s Forum. I understand that I get a lifetime subscription to the forum where I can connect with and learn from elite jumpers from all over the world and where I can get my questions answered from people that have been where I am today.
- BONUS 3: Access to the exclusive interview with the NBA’s elite shooting coach Dave Hopla where I’ll learn his strategies for becoming a knock-down shooter from anywhere on the court, including the free throw line. I understand I get this regardless of whether or not I play basketball (If you don’t play hoops I’ll hook you up with more cool stuff down the line).
- BONUS 4: Instant access to the rare interview with sport peak performance psychologist Dr. Patrick Cohn. I understand that he’ll show me how to maximize my potential by mastering my mind. I understand that he’ll show me how to stay “in the zone” of peak performance where my skills, talents, and abilities will be maximized.
- UNCONDITIONAL 60-DAY GUARANTEE: I can try Jump Manual for 60-days without any risk at all. If I’m ever dissatisfied for any reason, I can contact Jacob and he’ll instantly give my a full 100% refund for the purchase price.
- DOUBLE MY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If I go through Jump Manual’s 12-week program and I’m not happy with my vertical gains, I can contact Jacob and he’ll refund TWICE the total cost of the program for a grand total of double what I paid to give Jump Manual a try.
I can’t wait to see you on the inside and to get to know you in the forums and through our one on one coaching.
I really hope you take me up on my challenge. You can defy your critics, smash the naysayers and get what you want out of your career. What I teach is your ticket. Punch that ticket right now and let’s do it together.
Fly higher today,
P.S. Guess what the #1 career killer is? It’s GRAVITY. You probably never would have guessed. So why does it kill so many careers? It’s not because of injuries or anything like that, it’s because gravity keeps you small and stationary, it keeps you slow, it keeps you on the ground, it keeps you from getting noticed, it keeps you from achieving your potential. Some people say that humans can’t defy gravity. I beg to differ. Have you ever seen someone keep climbing in the air when everyone else is on the way down? That’s defying gravity and you can do it too. Start today.
P.P.S. My coaching load is pretty stiff. Whenever it gets to be too much for me to handle I scale back by raising the price to $129.95. So the price could change whenever that happens. Just so you’re aware. This page won’t ever disappear, but the price will fluctuate by 52%. Get it right now
P.P.P.S. And hey, get started RIGHT NOW! Don’t sit around and waste time. Your dreams are waiting for you. Get out there and get those 10″ of pure domination. I bet that you’ll gain 2-4 inches overnight just by me teaching you the proper techniques. Don’t believe me? Check out Omer…
First I want to say congratulations on this very successful program and because of you, I gained around 5 inches literally over night because of your tips on form. I’m only around 5’7″ and 16 years old and now I can touch the rim because of your helpful advice and I haven’t even started the workout component yet!
Thank you so much,
– Omer Jamshaid